Coaching tools for University: Leading and Teaching
Helga Hänsler, Coaching-Beratung-Training
This course will be offered in collaboration with the Continuing Professional Development Center at Kiel University.
This online workshop is open to scientists and teaching staff from SEA-EU member universities.
Online, a link will be sent prior to the course
Coaching in the field of higher education is more in demand and important than ever. The workshop “University Coaching” offers participants an overview of the topic of coaching. Both face-toface and online coaching techniques are taken into account. In particular, the basic tools and techniques are practiced so that they can be used after the workshop to support colleagues, students (teaching, consultation hours), and also in management situations in everyday university life. Participants can expect to work through own situations/issues using the coaching tools and coaching process.
After the workshops the participants are able to…
- apply the learned and practiced coaching tools in practice
- integrate the coaching tools into their (professional) everyday life
Monday, 06 December 2021
09:00 – 16:30 h
Thursday, 09 December 2021
13:00 – 16:30 h
Monday, 13 December 2021
13:00 – 16:30 h
In order to register for “Coaching tool for University: Leading and Teaching” please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your affiliation to:
- background (scientist or teaching staff)
The Application Deadline is 14 November 2021.
Limit: Places for SEA-EU international participants are limited and will be attributed on a first-come-first-served-basis.
Each person who is granted a place will receive an email from the SEA-EU@CAU team with further instructions by 16 November 2021. Without this confirmation e-mail you are not allowed to participate in the course.
All further registrations will be put on a waiting list. As soon as a place becomes available in the course, you will receive a message from us. If you have not received a message by 24 November 2021, you have not been allocated a place on this course.
If the minimum number of participants of 8 cannot be reached, the event will have to be cancelled for financial reasons.
Conditions of enrolment:
- The course offers are meant for staff members of the SEA-EU Alliance Universities: Registration is only considered if made with a valid institutional email address.
- By applying to this course, you agree that your data (name, affiliation, email) will be shared with the course instructor and the Continuing Professional Development Center at Kiel University if your application is confirmed.
- A certificate of participation will be issued, upon attendance to >75% of the course.
- Registration is binding.