23, 24 February 2022
Prof. Müller-Christ; University of Bremen, Germany
in collaboration with the Continuing Professional Development Center at Kiel University.
Scientists and teaching staff from SEA-EU member universities.
Online, a link will be sent prior to the course
Integrating sustainability into organizations increases the complexity of their decisions significantly.
In the Sustainable Leadership seminar, participants learn more about the nature of these complex decision-making processes and how they can be visualized and managed. Participants acquire the competence to accept and manage the dilemmas of sustainable decisions.
- Understanding the complexity of sustainable decision making
- Accept and manage the dilemma of sustainable decisions
23 February 2022
09:00 – 13:00 h
24 February 2022
09:00 – 13:00 h
In order to register for “Sustainable Leadership” please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your affiliation to:
The Application Deadline is 06 February 2022.
Limit: Places for SEA-EU international participants are limited and will be attributed on a first-come-first-served-basis.
We are looking forward to your applications!
Each person who is granted a place will receive an email from the SEA-EU@CAU team with further instructions
by 09 February 2022. Without this confirmation e-mail you are not allowed to participate in the course.
All further registrations will be put on a waiting list. As soon as a place becomes available in the course, you will receive a message from us. If you have not received a message by 21 February 2022, you have not been allocated a place on this course.
Conditions of enrolment:
- The course offers are meant for SEA-EU Alliance Universities’ staff members: Registration is only considered if made with a valid institutional email address.
- By applying to this course you agree that your data (name, title, affiliation & email) will be passed on to the course instructor and the Continuing Professional Development Center at CAU if your application is confirmed.
- A certificate of participation will be issued, upon attendance to >80 % of the course.
- Registration is binding.