University of Malta: Grants Week 2021
Funding for Research & Innovation in 2021-2027 programming period
The University of Malta would like to invite the potential stakeholders to consider participating in Grants Week 2021, held between 5th and 9th July 2021.
The event is organised by the Research Support Services Directorate at the University of Malta in collaboration with the Malta Council for Science and Technology (MCST), and SEA-EU, and is supported by the EU Commission.
The Grants Week is designed to provide researchers with key insights into a wide range of Funding Opportunities available at the National and EU level. The major component is Horizon Europe, the newly launched largest EU research and innovation programme (2021-2027). Participation is free of charge, and registrations are available here.
The agenda includes:
- Horizon Europe Day: Monday 5 July, 09:00 – 17:00
- Marie Curie Day: Tuesday 6 July, 09:00 – 17:00
- ERC Day: Wednesday 7 July, 09:00 – 17:00
- COST & ERASMUS+ Day: Thursday 8 July, 09:00 – 17:30
- Regional/ National Funding & SEM & Arts Council Day: Friday 9 July 09:00 – 16:30
- Training on How to write a Successful Proposal: 8 – 9 July
The event will be a combination of virtual and in-person sessions at the Valletta University Campus. The training session (to be held on 8-9th July) will take place at Malta Council for Science & Technology. Physical attendance is limited due to COVID restrictions and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.