Call for student-led projects now open
Up to 4000 Euros per project for improving education and strengthening student collaboration across the Alliance.
Are you a Bachelor, Master or PhD students with an innovative idea for strengthening student collaboration across Europe? Are you keen to help shape the future of European education from a student point of view?
The SEA-EU Alliance has now opened a call for proposals for student-led projects that aim to improve education and strengthen student collaboration among the SEA-EU partner universities.
The aim of the call is to encourage students to identify original solutions to societal challenges in the following topics:
· Inclusion, diversity and gender equality
· Sustainability and climate equity
· Multilingualism and plurality
· Digitalisation and digital forms of collaborations
· Social entrepreneurship and positive impact on the community/society.
Bachelor and Master students as well as PhD candidates from across the Alliance are invited to apply. Successful projects will receive up to 4000 Euros each.
Giovanna Putortì, call-coordinator in Kiel says: “The SEU-EU alliance is working to improve the social, green and digital transition in European education and strengthen student collaboration through the alliance. In this process, students are in the spotlight, and we want to empower them and make them co-creators of the European campus.“
Submission Phase: 01.02.2024 – 29.02.2024
Project phase: 01.04.2024 – 30.11.2024
Information and networking webinar: 8 February 15:00 (CET)
Who can apply?
Students enrolled at SEA-EU partner universities Kiel, Gdansk, Split, Malta, Naples Parthenope and Nord may apply as project leaders and receive funding. Projects must then be carried out in collaboration with at least 1 student from at least 1 of the other eight SEA-EU partner universities. Only one project may be funded per main applicant.
How do I find project partners from other universities?
- Activate your existing networks.
- Participate in the information and networking webinar.
- Fill in the project matching form.
What can be funded?
A maximum of 4000 Euros per project is available and can be used to cover:
- Costs for the creation and provision of learning materials and new media formats for use in education;
- Travel costs for external moderation, counselling support and speakers for workshops/external lectures in order to achieve the project objectives;
- Costs for materials/equipment, provided that it is clearly evident that these are indispensable for the implementation of the project and will be used exclusively for the project;
- Publication fees
For detailed information regarding eligibility and scope of the call, please read the complete call document before applying.
How to apply?
To apply you will need to submit several documents.
1. Download and fill out the following application templates using the hyperlinks below:
- Application form
- Budget plan
- Confirmation of collaboration signed by a lecturer who supports the project at your faculty/university
2. Send the completed documents to email@example.com
Submission deadline: 29 February 2024
FAQs are available here.